August 16, 2011
Announcing Reproductive Laws for the 21st Century: Global Perspectives
The Center is proud to introduce the authors and topics of our Global Reproductive Laws for the 21st Century Papers – from Latin America, India, Ireland, Bangladesh, Spain, Poland, Argentina and Nepal.
CONGRATULATIONS to our authors (listed in alphabetical order) below:
- Joan Caviano and Jane Marcus-Delgado, “A Time for Change: Reproductive Rights in Latin America in the 21st Century”
- Baishali Chatterjee, “Contested Realities: Policy Responses in India on the Right to Safe Abortion vis a vis Sex Selection”
- Pauline Conroy, “Ireland – Rape and Incest Not Grounds for Abortion”
- Noushin Islam, Shahanoor Akter Chowdhury, Rosemary Mann, “Imposing Time Limits on Access to Abortion in Bangladesh”
- Mara E. Martinez Morant, “Women, Abortion, Migration and Political, Medical and Religious Discourses in Catalonia (Spain)”
- Katarzyna Pabijanek, “Money Matters: Abortion Debates in Poland After 1996”
- Maria Luisa Peralta, “Reproductive Justice: A Useful Approach for Lesbian Families in Argentina to Bypass Legal Constrictions and Political Misunderstandings”
- Sama Resource Group for Women and Health, “Re-imagining Boundaries: Assisted Reproductive Technologies (ARTs) and Surrogacy in India”
- Narayani Tiwari, “A Quantum Practice of Women’s Agency into Reproductive Rights in Post Conflict Environment in Nepal”
Stay tuned for our next ENEWS from the Center – which will introduce the authors of the USA Reproductive Laws for the 21st Century Papers.
DONATE NOW to support the
Global Reproductive Laws for the 21st Century program!
CLICK HERE to join our Global Honor Roll of Leaders for Women’s Human Rights
The Center’s Combined Federal Campaign (CFC) designation code is #11963